Drop me a line!

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. I would love it if you would take the time to "Share With Me..."...Tell me how I'm doing, what books of mine you have read, how did you like them, what you would like to see in the future, or just simply say hello so I will know that you were here!
Again, thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Lots of Love!
**Ana B.**

Monday, April 15, 2013

New title from Ana B. Ronning! "Always You"

Hello my beautiful friends!!

I must first apologize for my absence!!  Life sometimes demands more of you than imaginable. But, rest assured, I am ready to tackle my next project!

Although I have had many requests to continue the "Love Lights" series, which is a definite possibility in the future, I have written a short, stand alone love story that will be published very soon.  It's title?  "ALWAYS YOU".
Brad and Marti
"Always You"


After her divorce and leaving her dream job in New York, Marti Willis returns to her home town of Leesburg to take over her mother's book store. She'd left eleven years ago, breaking the heart of the only man she's ever truly loved, Brad Mason. When their paths cross once again, the old flame is rekindled and sparks fly. But will Marti be able to let Brad in with the secret she's been hiding?


Stay tuned for more info on this wonderful love story. 



No comments:

Post a Comment