Drop me a line!

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. I would love it if you would take the time to "Share With Me..."...Tell me how I'm doing, what books of mine you have read, how did you like them, what you would like to see in the future, or just simply say hello so I will know that you were here!
Again, thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Lots of Love!
**Ana B.**

Monday, February 18, 2013

Awesome Review for "First Sight"!!


Gotta give a shout out to Lisa Salembier!! Thanks Lisa for the awesome review!!
Loves!
Ana

Review by: lisa salembier on Feb. 17, 2013 : star star star star star 
I loved loved this book! I can not wait to read you're other books as well!!!!! I've been on the site for awhile and this is the FIRST Book i have ever said a comment!!!!!!




Love Lights: First Sight

Cover for 'Love Lights: First Sight'
By Ana B. Ronning
Published bygazebopublishing
Rating: 1 star1 star1 star1 star0.75 star
(4.75 based on 4 reviews) 

Published: Jan. 19, 2013 
Words: 45,987 (approximate)
Language: English
ISBN: 9781301139132








No comments:

Post a Comment