Drop me a line!

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. I would love it if you would take the time to "Share With Me..."...Tell me how I'm doing, what books of mine you have read, how did you like them, what you would like to see in the future, or just simply say hello so I will know that you were here!
Again, thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Lots of Love!
**Ana B.**

Friday, February 1, 2013

Good morning everyone! 

Here's an update on the "Love Lights" series.
"First Sight" has surpassed 1000 readers! Thanks to all who have read it and a special thanks to those who have given such good reviews!

Review by: Natalia on Jan. 20, 2013 : star star star star star 
Ana you did amazing job on this book... I loved it... Can't wait to read more of your work... Great Job.... ; )


"Ties That Bind" is off and running and doing very well.
"One More Night" is going through the final editing stages and will hopefully be out for Valentine's Day.

I am so proud of the way these stories have come to life. 

Thanks for reading and thanks for taking the time to "Share With Me!!!"

Loves,
Ana


1 comment: