Drop me a line!

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. I would love it if you would take the time to "Share With Me..."...Tell me how I'm doing, what books of mine you have read, how did you like them, what you would like to see in the future, or just simply say hello so I will know that you were here!
Again, thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Lots of Love!
**Ana B.**

Monday, February 4, 2013

Good morning all!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

"Love Lights: One More Night" is in the final prep stages for release!

Don't forget to check out the first two in the "Love Lights" series: "First Sight" and "Ties That Bind"! 

I've already revealed the cover on facebook, better late than never here, right?


"One More Night" picks up right where "Ties..." ended. 

See where the story leads Jonathan Wolfe when he sees the Love Lights in the eyes of the beautiful and incredibly sexy Katherine St. Claire! Will he be able to have just a one night stand as they agreed upon? 

"Love Lights: One More Night" is a hot and steamy story of addicting passion and desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment