Drop me a line!

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. I would love it if you would take the time to "Share With Me..."...Tell me how I'm doing, what books of mine you have read, how did you like them, what you would like to see in the future, or just simply say hello so I will know that you were here!
Again, thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Lots of Love!
**Ana B.**

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Check out the Love Lights Collection



All four books available for your enjoyment.

The first of this awesome collection is
“First Sight”

First Sight is about a young woman who has taken the vow of abstinence until marriage.  That was fine and dandy until she met the love of her life.  Upon learning of her innocence, he tries to respect her decision, but, struggles with the constant temptations she radiates toward him at every turn.  Both do the best they can to fight the urge to give in and let their cravings for one another overtake their sanity.  Exploring the pleasures of the flesh without actually taking her virtue becomes a regularity as the couple fall more in love with each other and become one in every other way.
                                                                                         

Warning:  This book is for 18+ only.  Although this story is mostly about abstinence, keep in mind that the struggles they face can be rather explicit.  Very erotic situations within these pages.

Synopsis:
Emma Rhodes is a college graduate on the road to finding her dream job as an Interior Designer for the perfect company, Malone Enterprises. She never expected not only to land the perfect job, but to find the perfect man who happens to be the CEO of the company and the most eligible bachelor in the state of Texas, Mason Malone. He’s everything she’s ever wanted in a man, but will he be interested in her when he learns that she’s a virgin and has always planned to stay that way until marriage? Once she sees the Love Lights in his eyes, she's sure he's the man God made for her. Her plans take a turn and she's willing to give him everything, her heart, body and soul.
Mason Malone has never been serious about dating any woman exclusively. No woman has ever treated him as a normal person. All they see is a successful billionaire playboy that could be their meal ticket to fame and fortune. So, Mason simply doesn't date much and throws himself into his work. He also never planned to marry and have a family, but when a young catcher, recruited to play on the Malone Mavericks softball team at the company picnic, catches his eye, his plans change almost instantly. Emma Rhodes is everything he's ever wanted in a woman. She’s beautiful, charming and treats him as a normal human being. She also has a certain twinkle in her eyes that has him bewitched. She's the woman he's always dreamed of and he can't believe she actually exists.
Things heat up for the couple the very day they meet, and Mason can't wait to get her into his bed. But he learns something shocking about his perfect angel in the heat of the moment, just as he has her where he wants her. She's a twenty four year old virgin. He wants nothing more than to get her into his bed, but to take her virtue? He was taught better than that. It’s time to be the gentleman he was raised to be.
Will Mason be able to resist the constant temptation of making love to his beautiful angel when he promised her, himself and God that he wouldn't? Will Emma be able to convince him that she's ready to take the plunge and become a woman in every sense of the word?
"Love Lights: First Sight" is an amazing story of abstinence and the struggles of maintaining it when in love, respect from a true gentleman and the sweetness of true love at first sight.

Let's meet the characters.



Excerpt


Mason sat in his Bugatti Veyron in the driveway of Curt and Loris Rhodes’ home. He was nervous, a very unfamiliar feeling to him. He was used to facing very wealthy, powerful men and debating with them over contracts. They never intimidated him and he was never nervous. He was in his element. But, here, now? He couldn't be more terrified. What if her father doesn't approve of me? What if he tells me never to see his daughter, again? He chuckled. "Mason Malone, afraid of a girl's father, I must really have it bad for her." 
He took a deep breath and got out of his car. As he walked up the curved sidewalk to the modest white brick home, he noticed how well the flower beds were kept. They were adorned with assorted flowers of all colors and a few shrubs and bushes. A large covered porch went across the front of the house, with two round tables with four chairs at each one to the left. On the right was a white wooden porch swing. He rang the doorbell and waited anxiously. He heard a dog barking and a woman's voice shushing it. The door opened and a short thin woman appeared, smiling. 
Her hair was short, spiked, and dark blonde with light blonde highlights. She had a kind face, not at all wrinkled for an older woman. She was quite beautiful and probably in her late fifties, Mason thought. Her eyes were blue and she had a beautiful, welcoming smile. “Hello. Can I help you?” She asked very politely. Mason cleared his throat. “Good afternoon, Mrs. Rhodes. I'm Mason Malone. I'm...
Oh! Mason?” She cried. “Emma's told me so much about you!” She motioned for him to enter. “Please! Come in!” 
Mason smiled with relief and walked in. He handed her a small bouquet of orange roses with red tips. “These are for you, Mrs. Rhodes.” 
“Oh! How lovely! They're my favorite!” She cried as she took them and sniffed. “And, please call me Loris. Won't you have a seat while I put these in some water?"
“Yes. Thank you.” He smiled nervously and took a seat in the den. He heard her call out to her husband. “Curt, dear! We have a visitor!” 
“I'll be right down, Hun! Gotta put one more piece on Emma's, um, present!” He shouted from upstairs. Loris walked back in with a crystal vase half full of water with the roses arranged perfectly. She sat them on the sofa table. “There. Isn't that lovely?”
“Yes, ma'am. It is. That's a lovely vase.” He said trying to hide his nerves. 
“Oh, thank you! We got it as a gift for our silver anniversary with a silver tea set.” She said grinning as she took a seat. “So, Mason. What brings you here?” She asked. 
Mason blushed. Something he’d never done until he met Emma. “I've come to speak with your husband about Emma.” 
“Is everything alright? She's not in any kind of trouble, is she?” She was toying with him. She knew why he was there. Only one reason for a man to come to speak to a girl's father. And, after the things Emma had told them, she couldn't be more delighted. 
“No. Of course not.” He said shyly. “I just...” 
They heard footsteps coming down the stairs. A tall, very fit man of about sixty or so stepped into the den. “Well, I finally finished! It should be ready to box and wrap in an hour.” He said smiling. He had thick white, wavy hair slicked back a little and was clean shaven. He was wearing Levi’s and a button up burgundy shirt and a pair of brown loafers. 
“Curt, dear. This is Mason Malone. Emma's boyfriend.” Loris smiled and winked at her husband. 
“Well.” He smiled brightly and held out his hand. “It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Mason! Emma's talked about nothing but you for the past two weeks.” 
“It's nice to meet you, Mr. Rhodes.” Mason said, shaking Curt's hand firmly. 
Curt sat on the sofa and put his arm around Loris. “So. What brings you here, Mason?” 
“Well, sir. I wanted to speak to you about Emma.” 
“I see. And, what would you like to discuss?” Curt asked not entirely oblivious to his intentions.
“Well, sir. I've only known Emma a short time. Three weeks and two days, to be exact.” He said calmly. “I've grown quite fond of her and have gotten to know her better than I know anyone else.” 
Curt nodded. “How well do you mean?” He asked, suspiciously. 
Mason smiled nervously. “I mean that we've spent a lot of time together and have talked about almost everything. Your daughter is a wonderful person.” He seemed to slip into a daze. “She's beautiful, smart, kind, loving...” He looked at both of them. “I've fallen deeply in love with her. And, I'd like to ask your permission for her hand in marriage.” 
Loris gazed at him with her mouth dropped and watery eyes. 
Curt cocked his head and narrowed his eyes, as if he were burning a hole through Mason's skull. “You've only known her three weeks and two days. Don't you think it's a little soon for talk of marriage?” He asked. “I've thought about it and I've counseled with men whose opinion I value very highly.” He explained. “Mr. Rhodes, I fell in love with Emma the day we met. I've given this a lot of thought, sir. I love Emma more than anything in the world. I've never felt this way about anyone. She makes me want to be a better person.”
Curt studied Mason's face. He turned to Loris and whispered in her ear. She stood and left the room. Mason politely stood and watched her leave. He sat back down and looked Curt in the eyes. 
“Mason. I would like to ask you some questions before we discuss this any further, and, I'd like for you to answer in complete honesty.” 
“Of course.” He answered expectantly.
Curt took a deep breath. “How old are you?” 
“Twenty seven.” 
“Have you ever been married?” 
“No, sir. I’ve never thought of marriage until I met Emma.” He told him boldly. 
“Do you have any children?” 
“No, sir.” 
“Have you had sex before?” 
Mason grew uncomfortable, but, decided to answer all questions truthfully. He wanted Emma's father to know him when he made his decision. “Yes, sir.” 
“I see. With Emma?” 
“No, sir.” 
“How many women?” 
He thought a moment. “Four.” 
“Four?” He asked in disbelief. 
Mason looked at the floor. “Yes, sir. Four.” 
“How long has it been since you last had sex?” 
“A little over a year.”
“Were you in love with any of them?” 
“No. I only had sex with them.” He stated plainly. 
“And, you haven't with Emma?” 
“No, sir.” 
“Why not?” He shrugged nonchalantly. 
Mason narrowed his eyes. “I beg your pardon?” 
“Why have you not slept with Emma?” He asked plainly.
Mason squirmed in his seat. “Because I...because she's a virgin.” 
Curt smiled in relief. “What does that matter to you?” 
“Excuse me?” Mason couldn’t believe his attitude toward this subject. Did he feel offended because Mason hadn’t slept with his daughter? What was this guy’s game? 
Curt smiled and nodded. “Just humor me, Mason and answer the question. Why do you care whether or not she’s a virgin?” 
Mason took a deep breath. “Well. I care very much for her and don't want to hurt her, in any way. I could never dishonor her, Mr. Rhodes. I have to admit, I would have, had she not been a virgin. But, I want to do right by her. I want to be a gentleman with her.” 
Curt smiled. “What are your thoughts about how a marriage should be?”
“I think a man should honor the vows he takes, no matter what circumstances arise. And, I think a man should weigh those vows before he takes them. They are permanent and a man should be one hundred percent sure he's willing to abide by them.” 
“And, you think that you are a hundred percent sure?” Her father asked. 
Mason smiled. “Oh, I'm more than that. And, I don't believe in divorce.”
Curt smiled slyly. “Most people say that when they marry. But, the divorce rate is sky high.” 
“With all due respect, Mr. Rhodes, I believe that men who allow divorce to creep into their minds, are cowards and don't deserve the women they married. I love Emma with everything that I am. I want to spend the rest of my life, and then eternity, with her. Not just the next five, ten, twenty years. I want her for my whole life.” He sighed. “But, I need your blessing before that can happen. And, I hope that you will trust me when I say that I will cherish Emma's heart and I will protect her and love her every day for the rest of my life.” 
Curt leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees. He looked into Mason's eyes. “Son. You are a strong, courageous man to come here and speak to me about this. Thank you for being honest with me.” He studied Mason's eyes for a moment. “I believe you will cherish and love my little girl. But, if for one second you have doubts about your feelings for her, I pray that you won't go through with this.” He stood and held out his hand. “Mason, son, you have my blessing to marry Emma.” 
Mason stood and grinned from ear to ear. “Thank you, sir.” He said, shaking his hand. “I won't disappoint either of you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment