Drop me a line!

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. I would love it if you would take the time to "Share With Me..."...Tell me how I'm doing, what books of mine you have read, how did you like them, what you would like to see in the future, or just simply say hello so I will know that you were here!
Again, thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Lots of Love!
**Ana B.**

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

True Love Endures

The ongoing story of Brad and Marti Mason from True Love Waits.


Today on Meet the Characters...

We meet Andrew Stoddard.





Little four year old Andy is the illegitimate son of Lisa Stoddard. He is a bright youngster with lots of energy and enthusiasm. He takes to Brad, Marti and Johnny almost instantly and captures their hearts with his zeal. Although he is mostly happy and carefree, he is sad at times and misses his mother immeasurably. Julian and Beverly do their best to keep him occupied, but, with their daughter in the hospital, they recruit the help of Johnny, Brad and Marti to keep his mind off of his mother. Andy is stronger than they give him credit for and braves a heart wrenching visit to his comatose mother.







Thanks for Sharing with me. Do come back to meet more characters of 
this heart wrenching tale of True Love…

~Ana B.



No comments:

Post a Comment